Friday, February 8, 2013

You're Not Alone

Do you ever feel like you are the only one who is going through what you are going through? 
 
No.  No I don't.
 
Ok. Yes, but only...all the time.
 
Mentally I know I can't be, or I know I have been told I'm not, but since my trials are new to me I humbly surmise that I am the only one who has ever experienced them ever.  Since I am coming to new realizations about my life, I figure I must be the first one to have come to them. 
 
It's really nice to know I'm not, and to realize I don't have to figure it all out blindly on my own.
 
Hands Free Mama is a great blog I just discovered that is all about the little steps you can take to put the Life back into your life, and bring you back to your family.  I also follow them on facebook, and look forward to their daily "devotional" (my words) for inspiration. 
 
Today they posted something that hit home.  "I'm not alone," it said.
 
Here's the full post - "Dig for Your Life" - on their website. 

No comments: